AccueilMembresGroupesDernières imagesTimelineCarteConnexionS'enregistrerFAQRechercherCalendrier
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

Amen [rp Solo]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Partagez
Little Fang
can i borrow a hug ?
can i borrow a hug ?
Métier Il gère les stocks (des fois)
Avatar Momotarou Mikoshiba (Free!)
Little Fang
Little Fang
Ven 3 Sep - 20:04
Amen
Amber Run
HRP ••
/!\ Pensées suicidaires vers la fin du rp, même si ça reste assez soft /!\
/!\ Dans l'ensemble le rp est assez dépressif, c'est Fang qui parle à sa mère morte quoi/!\
Le titre et sous titre c'est la chanson et l'artiste que j'avais en tête et en fond sonore en écrivant ce rp, du coup voilà. Si jamais l'anglais c'est pas trop ça je fais un résumé en français à la fin, je vais essayer de le faire assez complet !

Une tombe,
Aleyna Morton 1988 – 2019

“Hey Mum,

I'm sorry, it's kind of late. And... I haven't visited you in a while. You know I wanted to come before, but I –
I didn't find the courage I guess. I'm not even sure you can hear me, wherever you are. But with all the weird things that keep happening I can't help but hope.
So... yeah, I don't even know why I'm here.

I guess,
I guess I could tell you what I've been up to ? It's not like you can ground me or anything. Well, you didn't really ground me when you were... when you were...
anyway.

Hey do you watch me sometimes ? Watch us ?

Seth grew up so fast it's crazy ! I'm not with him, but you know... I go visit him sometimes. Well no that's a lie. I just –
I just catch sight of him with his new family sometimes, they seem alright. But they're not in my group so it's hard to go spy on them, especially now that there is this kind of war between the groups. I wanted to go visit him after Christmas, I had a present for him. Well, I still have it. I got rejected at the entrance by this soldier, Cursed, completely crazy this guy.
But then ! I had this plan to abduct him (well take him back really), for I don't know, 3 days, I thought about it. But then I changed my mind. It's probably still not a good idea. I mean we're named Pirates for a reason, my group would probably be down to help me take him, but take care of him afterwards ? No one there can take care of a baby. Least of all me, I can barely take care of myself.

Doesn't mean that I think it's safe where he is... There was a lion there ! Look it left a huge scar on my arm !”

Le lion. Le sang. Acid.

“I think it was a man. The lion I mean, i think it was a man. Or maybe it was the little girl that was with him, like her power or something.
Ah ! I didn't tell you about that ! There is a lot of people with powers now, even I got one ! Well, I think I have one. Maybe I'm just going crazy that's possible.

I just – there is just this voice that I hear. It's a kid's voice I think ? I'm pretty sure I've heard it before, but I can't remember whose it is... But anyway, this kid's voice, it tells me secret about people. Well, I don't know if they really are secrets it's more like, like reassuring words. And at first I couldn't help but repeat these words to the person they were meant to go to, but now I can kind of control it. I mean, I still hear the words randomly, but I don't have to repeat them anymore.

I haven't seen a lot of people with powers yet, just... this lion like I said earlier, hmm there is a pirate that can read our minds too... and then... I think that's all ? I'm not sure, I think maybe Bones and Phaner have a power ? At least that's what I heard from the others that were in the center of town but I didn't see it. That's kind of lame honestly... But I met a dog ! So I guess it's not that bad ! But yeah there is so much weird stuff happening, and this guy Phaner – he's the Green's leader – he doesn't like it at all. Which is dumb 'cause we can't do anything about it you know ? And I mean, if he has a power, that's kind of fucked up to do a campaign against people that are just like him, or like me. I mean that makes no sense at all no ? What do you think ?”

Silence. Les morts ne répondent pas.

“I wonder if you can hear the wales sing in paradise, pretty sure you can't hear me though. You would answer right ? If you heard me you would... like... make a sign or some shit, right ?

That's so dumb, sorry.

But you came though ! I – I saw you ! It was you... right ? We danced, and then you disappeared. You just left me. And I don't know what to do now, I really don't. You know I think Jason is leaving me too, I'm pretty sure he wants me to find somewhere else to live... Oh he is not gonna say it to my face obviously, but I know him. It's not hard to see that I'm just in his way now. He's got this girl that comes way too often for her to just be a hookup despite what he says. They probably want to move in together or some shit like that.

/!\I don't want to be alone though, I'm not made for that. But you know, this power that I have... it makes me feel like I'm not, it's kind of nice really. I mean if this voice could actually reassure me instead of others sometimes I wouldn't say no, but I guess I can't have that. I don't know, maybe I can find someone else to stay with ? I'm not sure anyone would want me as their... car mate I guess ? Or maybe I can stay here, with you. You wouldn't mind, would you ? If I just lay here and die, no one is gonna search for me anyway./!\

That was kind of dark. Sorry. I'm not gonna let myself die don't worry. Let's make it a promise, between you and me, or me and the wind I guess since you're not answering. I don't think I'm going to come back after today so you'll have to follow me to make sure I keep my promise alright ? And if you follow me, and the voice stays with me too, then I won't be alone and it will be ok. Ok ? Good. I have to go, or else you're gonna see me here crying all night.

Bye – Love you !”

Passage obligé entre d'autres noms, d'autres morts.
Ses pas se stoppent dans leur course.

Une autre tombe,

[/color][/color]

Amen [rp Solo]
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1