AccueilMembresGroupesDernières imagesTimelineCarteConnexionS'enregistrerFAQRechercherCalendrier
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

some kind of disaster. ❞ (diesel)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Partagez
Invité
Invité
Invité
Mer 20 Mai - 12:05
❝ reset me.
Invité
Invité
Invité
Mer 20 Mai - 12:57
❝ i won't back down.

www ❞ (taking life)
So I'm done making excuses for mistakes I've made For so long now I have found the way to pass the blame. ❞

www ❞ (some king of disaster)
I woke up from a never-ending dream I shut my eyes at seventeen I lost every moment in between. ❞

www ❞ (dreamin)
i'm fighting the lows that creep in my mind i try to remember that life is a ride down one minute next one you're high like a wave crashing into the night they ain't taking over ; know i've been here before i'm not going down in this storm so long farewell to my darkest days. ❞

www ❞ (start again)
Sick of all the same happenin' I swear I was looking for disaster Mixed with a bottle of gin. ❞

www ❞ (leave out all the rest)
When my time comes Forget the wrong that I've done Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed. ❞

www ❞ (better days)
Everyday is like another storm, yeah I'm just tryin' not to go insane. ❞

www ❞ (believer)
I was broken from a young age Taking my soul into the masses Write down my poems for the few That looked at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me Singing from heartache from the pain Taking my message from the veins. ❞

www ❞ (reset me)
I think it's the time To hold down rewind Tear this city down. ❞

www ❞ (any other way)
You could give me hell You could give me death but before I bend I will have revenge Fire through my veins I will fan the flames Until my dying breath. ❞

www ❞ (where's my wonderland)
broken and sad, as the tarnish on your crown, nowhere to go but down caught up in yourself, nowhere to be found, no other way but down. ❞

www ❞ (breaking down)
I think I think too much I'm a little bit paranoid, I think I'm breaking Maybe it's in my blood Got a pain that I can't avoid, I think I'm breaking down. ❞

www ❞ (lullaby)
'Cause I have faith in you That you're gonna make it through another night Stop thinkin' about the easy way out There's no need to go and blow the candle out Because you're not done, you're far too young And the best is yet to come. ❞

www ❞ (dans ma chair)
Vos haines et la mienne La même qui règne à l'orée du ciel Mon fleuve, ma sphère, nos chaînes Rougeoyant dans ma chair C'est par amour pour elle. ❞

www ❞ (outrunning karma)
And he'll race for miles through the night He runs because he knows he cannot hide He's never gonna make it, all the Poor people he's forsaken, karma Is always gonna chase him for his lies. ❞

www ❞ (duality)
I can't quite contain or explain my evil ways Or explain why I'm not sane All I can say is this is your warning. ❞

www ❞ (lonely dance)
One step forward, one step backwards Some days I'm up, some days I'm down Some days the world is way too loud Some days my bed won't let me out But I'm okay with missin' Out on the social anxiety Out on the phony friends I don't need. ❞

www ❞ (particles)
It's been like a year since I've been home Flirting with an addiction I can't shake off My mouth is dry, I self medicate This comedown won't cure itself It's driving you away. ❞

www ❞ (my name)
i got my head in the clouds, my feet on the ground yeah, i'm standing now and i am not afraid with my head in the clouds never looking down yeah, i'll never stop until the world knows my name. ❞

some kind of disaster. ❞ (diesel)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1