AccueilMembresGroupesDernières imagesTimelineCarteConnexionS'enregistrerFAQRechercherCalendrier
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

heart of novocaine. ❞ (persephone)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Partagez
Invité
Invité
Invité
Sam 23 Mai - 3:29
❝ she smiles in defeat with unconquerable eyes.
Invité
Invité
Invité
Sam 23 Mai - 3:54
❝ dance with the devil.

www ❞ (you should see me in a crown)
count my cards watch them fall blood on a marble wall i like the way they all scream tell me which one is worse living or dying first. ❞

www ❞ (narcissistic cannibal)
sometimes i hate the life i made everything's wrong every time pushing on i can't escape everything that comes my way is haunting me taking its sweet time. ❞

www ❞ (scars)
can you see my scars can you feel my heart this is all of me for all of the world to see. ❞

www ❞ (i am the fire)
i've been sacrificed my heart's been cauterized hanging on to hope shackled by the ghost of what i once believed that i could never be what's right in front of me. ❞

www ❞ (castle)
oh all these minutes passing, sick of being used if you wanna break these walls down you're gonna get bruised. ❞

www ❞ (in flames)
love me by villain we're one and the same got a heart full of bullets cause we got good aim, come lay down beside me be savaged and tamed you boil in my veins we won't ever change. ❞

www ❞ (not dead yet)
you wait for the day that i'll be counted out you stand at my grave already breaking ground but i don't thinnk you know me there's a side you don't see been to hell and made it out my enemy, i'll watch you bleed. ❞

www ❞ (my domain)
built on every scar that you gave me tore my body into what made me the hell you put me through is what read me now i'm indestructible. ❞

www ❞ (empires)
empires rise empires fall we live or die to take the throne. ❞

www ❞ (monsters)
one misstep, you're mine and you better stay clever if you wanna survive once you cross the line you'll be wishing you would listen when you meet you demise. ❞

www ❞ (g4l)
you know i'm down, i'm down for life load and reload it, let's go gangster for life 'til the day that i die yeah i promise i'm standing by cause you're know that i'm down. ❞

heart of novocaine. ❞ (persephone)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1